- The Gulch
- Steak House
Kayne Prime, located in The Gulch, is one of Nashville’s best steakhouses. Kayne is considered by critics to be “An artful fusion of a chef-chic boutique restaurant, with the great American steakhouse.” The atmosphere at Kayne is always buzzing. The decor is rustic-modern and features a sleek study of woods, rich leathers and walls filled with photos that highlight the historic train yards of Union Station and views of the Nashville skyline. On the menu, in addition to their steaks, Kayne is known for their wide assortment of creative appetizers. Standout’s include the “Bacon with Cotton Candy” as well as the “Popcorn Lobster”, “Duck Tacos” and “Creamed Corn Brûlée.”
- Monday 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Thursday 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Friday 4:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday 4:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday CLOSED
Kayne Prime is a Nashville original.