Peg Leg Porker
- The Gulch
Family owned and operated Peg Leg Porker, open since 2013, is one of Nashville’s top barbecue restaurants specializing in dry rub and pulled pork. Peg Leg has won many awards for its bbq and chef/owner Carey Bringle has even been asked to cook at the prestigious James Beard House twice in his career. Featuring fresh meat smoked daily, made from scratch sides and breads and desserts sourced from local bakeries, Peg Leg Porker is a must stop for barbecue lovers in Nashville.
- Monday CLOSED
- Tuesday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Friday 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday Closed
Peg Leg Porker is a Nashville original