- Weekend Brunch
Butchertown Hall in Germantown is chef Terry Raley’s vision of modern barbeque, inspired by the Central Texas meat market culture in which he grew up. Making extensive use of a 36 square-foot open fire hearth, alongside a custom-built high-capacity smoker, Butchertown patiently cooks its trademark soulful Tex-Mex and barbeque. Expect some of the best wood-fired premium cuts, craft tacos & Tex-Mex standards, roasted oysters, charred garden vegetables, epic queso and some of the best smoked brisket in town. Butchertown is both a great date night spot and an option for large groups.
- Monday 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 3:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m..
- Thursday 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
None. Butchertown Hall is a true Nashville original.