City House in Germantown is one of Nashville's top restaurants serving creative Italian dishes, pizza, and southern classics with a twist. Chef/Owner Tandy Wilson, a 2016 James Beard Award winner, is a Nashville native who spent time in Italy and California before opening the restaurant in his hometown in 2007. City House occupies the former home of a sculptor in Nashville, the old house is a charming place to feast and is now situated in what has become one of Nashville's most up and coming areas.
- Monday 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Thursday 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Friday 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
None. City House is a true Nashville original.