Barista Parlor is a popular, independent coffee shop now with five locations in Nashville that serves coffee, espresso, tea and food in stylish, contemporary settings. Barista’s first location in East Nashville opened in 2012, followed shortly there after by their Gulch location in 2014. Barista's style is influenced by their founder's fascination with motorcycles and race cars. Most of their shops operate in converted garages, vintage motorcycles are on display and racing gear can be found decorating each locations interior. On the menu, we highly recommend Barista's signature Whiskey Caramel and Bourbon Vanilla lattes.
- Monday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
None. Rosepepper is a true Nashville original.