- East Nashville
Rosepepper Cantina is a great local Mexican restaurant open since 2001 on Eastland avenue in East Nashville. Rosepepper is hard to miss. Driving by, their Instagram famous sign rotates daily quotes about current events that are always fun and clever. Inside the ambience is dark and gypsyish. Chains hang down from the ceiling for you to walk through, dark purple paint coats the walls and subtle lighting keeps the environment true to form. Outside, Rosepepper has a wonderful, large, covered patio.
In addition to their great food, Rosepepper is known for mixing the best margaritas in town. In fact their margaritas have won local Nashville food awards many years in a row. While Rosepepper can’t physically put you on a beach with the ocean waves crashing right in front of you, drinking a margarita on the porch of Rosepepper on a hot summer day is as close as you can get to the Gulf Coast in Nashville.
- Monday Lunch 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Monday Evening 4:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesday Lunch 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday Evening 4:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday Lunch 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday Evening 4:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday Lunch 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday Evening 4:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Friday 11:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
None. Rosepepper is a true Nashville original.