- East Nashville
Attaboy in East Nashville is the second iteration of the famed New York City bar that is one of the main places credited with starting the modern craft cocktail movement. The bar is designed with a minimalist, speakeasy style, is located in an industrial building and serves innovative, creative cocktails and classic concoctions. Attaboy does not take reservations or accommodate large groups.
- Monday 5:00 p.m. - 3:00 a.m.
- Tuesday 5:00 p.m. - 3:00 a.m.
- Wednesday 5:00 p.m. - 3:00 a.m.
- Thursday 5:00 p.m. - 3:00 a.m.
- Friday 5:00 p.m. - 3:00 a.m.
- Saturday 5:00 p.m. - 3:00 a.m.
- Sunday 5:00 p.m. - 3:00 a.m.
Attaboy's began in New York City. Nashville is their second location.