- East Nashville
- New American
- Weekend Brunch
Lou is a cozy and cute all-day café & wine bar tucked away in East Nashville’s Riverside Village. For brunch, Lou has a wide variety of simple and healthy options. The buckwheat pancakes topped with chocolate maple syrup and malt butter are a definite favorite. For dinner, Lou has a variety of tasty options ranging from lamb and poultry to seafood. The dinner menu also explores many creative vegetable dishes both as mains and sides with a rotating selection depending on the season. Lou's a very homey restaurant and definitely has that neighborhood hidden gem kind of feel.
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Friday 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday Brunch 10:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday Dinner 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday Brunch 10:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday Dinner 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
None. Lou is a true Nashville original.