- East Nashville
Barista Parlor is a local, independent coffee chain now with eight locations in Nashville (including one at BNA) that serves coffee, espresso, tea and food in stylish, contemporary settings flushed with natural light. Barista’s first location (East Nashville) opened in 2012, followed shortly there after by their Gulch location in 2014.
- Monday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Barista Parlor has grown to eight locations in greater Nashville.