- East Nashville
Lockeland Table, which is set in a rustic and rehabbed storefront setting, is a top to bottom testament to its East Nashville neighborhood’s roots. With a small but curated menu featuring southern-accented American dishes and wood-fired pizza, Lockeland consistently delivers fantastic quality. A big local favorite, in 2020 Lockeland was voted best Restaurant in Nashville by readers of the Nashville Scene. Don’t miss “Community Hour” from 4-6 p.m. Monday-Saturday here where a portion of the restaurants proceeds are donated to local schools.
- Monday 4:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 4:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 4:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday 4:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Friday 4:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday 4:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday CLOSED
None. Lockeland Table is a true Nashville original.