Frist Art Museum
- Art Gallery
Frist Art Museum opened in April 2001, and has since hosted a spectacular array of art from around the world. With an exhibitions schedule that has new art flowing through the art deco building every 6 to 8 weeks, no matter how often you visit, there is always something new and exciting to see in the spacious galleries. Conveniently located in the heart of downtown, visiting The Frist Center is a great way to spend an afternoon in Music City.
- Monday 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday 1:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
None. Frist Art Museum is a true Nashville original.