Dierks Bentley's Whiskey Row
- Honky Tonk
- Live Music
- Rooftop Bar
Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row is a honky tonk and gastropub located in downtown Nashville on the corner of 3rd avenue and Broadway. Whiskey Row is a three-story establishment. The main floor features a stage for live music and a large bar area. The second floor operates as a dance hall with a DJ Booth and is reservable. The top floor is a rooftop bar with panoramic views of Lower Broadway and downtown Nashville below. Whiskey Row opened in January of 2018 and there are currently two other iterations of it, both in Dierks’ home state of Arizona.
- Monday 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.
- Tuesday 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.
- Wednesday 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.
- Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.
- Friday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.
- Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.
Whiskey Row has one Nashville location and three other locations around America.