- Rutledge Hill
Crema, the product of husband and wife team Rachel and Ben Lehman, is a beautiful coffee shop open since 2008 in SoBro. The minimal cafe features a large wooden patio with a great view of downtown despite a Shell sign trying its best to get in the way and inside, huge window walls facing east invite the sun into the cafe each morning. Crema originally roasted all their coffee on site until 2018 when they moved roasting operations to a second, take out only, East Nashville location. Crema is proudly a carbon neutral, zero waste coffee roaster.
- Monday 6:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 6:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 6:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday 6:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday 6:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
This is Crema's primary location, however, they do have a take-out shop and roasting facility in East Nashville.