Skull's Rainbow Room
- Printer's Alley
- Live Music
Originally opened in 1948, Skull’s Rainbow Room is one of the most celebrated and acclaimed dining experiences in Music City. Located at 222 Printers Alley in the basement of the historic Southern Turf Building, guests here get to taste, sip and experience the cornerstone of Nashville's historic Printer's Alley. An award winning dinner menu created by Chef Gannon Leary showcases a Coastal fusion of American cuisine honed to perfection across the chef's nearly three decade career. Savor the many delicious libations and enjoy live jazz bands featured nightly and a nationally acclaimed late-night burlesque show.
- Monday 5:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- Tuesday 5:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- Wednesday 5:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- Thursday 5:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- Friday 5:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- Saturday 5:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- Sunday Brunch 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday Dinner 5:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
None. Skull's Rainbow Room is a true Nashville original.