- Hillsboro Village
A Nashville tradition began in 1961 when Robert Baldwin, opened The Pancake Pantry. One of the mainstays of Hillsboro Village, Pancake Pantry offers 23 different varieties of pancakes as well as an assortment of other breakfast and lunch options. It is rare to drive by Pancake Pantry and not see a line, so much so that their line is basically a Nashville landmark. The restaurant does seat around 100 people and the staff is used to it and adept at getting people in and out quickly, so it’s never as bad as it looks. One pro tip is if you’re in a group just have one person wait while others explore The Pancake Pantry's very charming Hillsboro Village surroundings.
- Monday 6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday 6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Friday 6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday 6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday 6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
After over five decades in Hillsboro Village, the Pancake Pantry recently opened a second location in downtown Nashville.