- Hillsboro Village
- Weekend Brunch
Open since 1996, Fido is Vanderbilt's local coffee shop and takes its name from the pet shop that used to exist at this location prior. While Fido technically is a “coffee shop” it really is a do-it-all kind of place that serves every meal and does it all well. Fido has been called by local papers as "Nashville's best place for breakfast, lunch and dinner" and is one of the places in Nashville Taylor Swift frequented before she was famous.
- Monday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
None. Fido is a true Nashville original.