- 12 South
Locust is a critically-acclaimed, fine-dining restaurant located in 12 South brought to you by chef Trevor Moran formerly of the Catbird Seat and world renowned Copenhagen restaurant Noma. Locust is only open three days a week for five and a half hours a day with two of those hours being dedicated to lunch. The menu, which is usually composed of no more than four or five items, is well known for it's phenomenal quality. Locust won Food & Wine's Restaurant of the Year award in 2022. Reservations are strongly recommended.
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday Closed
- Friday Lunch 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Friday Dinner 5:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday Lunch 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday Dinner 5:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday Lunch 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday Dinner 5:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
None. Locust is a true Nashville original.