- Rutledge Hill
- Weekend Brunch
Husk, the second restaurant under the same name after the original Charleston hit, is located in a beautiful, brick house on the top of Rutledge Hill facing the downtown skyline. The house was built in the late 1800’s and was once lived in by the late Nashville mayor Richard Houston Dudley. Inside Husk, there are beautiful hardwood floors, tall ceilings, purple and white walls and hanging chandeliers that light up both the top and bottom floors. Outside, there are wonderful gardens around the property that visualize Husk’s philosophy of using only local, fresh and organic ingredients. At Husk, “if the ingredients not coming from the south, it’s not coming through the door.”
- Monday 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Thursday 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Friday 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday Brunch10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday Dinner 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday Brunch 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday Dinner 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Husk's original location is in Charleston, SC. This is the restaurant's second location.