- Sylvan Park
- Hot Chicken
Hattie B’s is a hot chicken restaurant, founded in Nashville, now with four iterations in the city and a growing list of others scattered around the nation in select destinations like Memphis, Atlanta, Dallas and Vegas. Started by a father and son in 2012, the restaurant is named after three women in the family with the name Hattie. Hattie B’s serves hot chicken, the signature dish of Nashville, chicken and waffles, side dishes, desserts and other foods. Hattie B’s chicken is available at various spice levels with the hottest level being “Shut the Cluck Up!!!”.
- Monday 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Friday 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Hattie B's has four locations in Nashville and ten total.