The Patterson House
The Patterson House in Midtown makes Nashville's best cocktail and is a true throw-back to better days. This speakeasy with an easy to drive-by and miss location, a low-light, limited-seating, formal interior and a group of bartender’s that know their stuff as well as the professors down the road at Vanderbilt know theirs is without a doubt one of Nashville’s best places to grab a drink.
- Monday 4:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
- Tuesday 4:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
- Wednesday 4:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
- Thursday 4:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
- Friday 4:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- Saturday 4:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- Sunday 4:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
None. The Patterson House is a true Nashville original.