- The Nations
- Hot Dogs
Locally-owned favorite Daddy’s Dogs began serving Nashville on a street cart in 2015 and since has expanded into two brick and mortars with their flagship opening in the Nations in 2017. Their Nations spot, showcases the spectacular transformation of an old gas station into a colorful restaurant with outdoor seating and a great view of Nashville’s iconic silo mural. Daddy’s is well known for their variety of hot dog styles, their hot dog experiments, their beers on tap and their overall neighborly vibe.
- Monday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
This is Daddy's Dogs flagship location. They also have satellite restaurants and mobile carts at many Nashville hotspots and events.