The Bluebird Cafe
- Green Hills
- Music Venue
First opened in 1982, the Bluebird Cafe has quickly rose to become one of the world’s most famous music venues. The Bluebird is a 90-seat intimate cafe known, not just from the show 'Nashville', but also for being a place that many superstars played before they were famous. On Most nights, the Bluebird hosts writer's nights featuring a rotation of Nashville's best songwriters. On Monday's the Bluebird hosts an open mic night that people from around the world travel to play.
- Monday 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Thursday 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Friday 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
None. The Bluebird Cafe is a true Nashville original.