Cheekwood Estate & Gardens
- Belle Meade
Cheekwood, which was built in 1929, is a 55-acre botanical garden and art museum located on the historic Cheek estate in Belle Meade. Since being converted into a museum of art and botanical garden in 1960, Cheekwood has presented world-class art exhibitions, and spectacular gardens unlike any other in Nashville. Each year, Cheekwood welcomes over 250,000 annual visitors, making it one of Nashville's top cultural attractions, and it has approximately 13,000 member households. Visitors here enjoy family activities, programming for all ages and year-round festivals celebrating the four seasons. From 150,000 blooming bulbs in the spring to one million holiday lights in the winter, there’s always something to see at Cheekwood.
- Monday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
None. Cheekwood is a true Nashville original.