The Hermitage is 7th president Andrew Jackson’s former home and is the best place to learn about the life of one of America’s greatest generals and one of the countries most compelling figures. Recognized as a National Historic Landmark, the 1,120 acre property set just outside of downtown came into Jackson’s possession in 1804.
- Monday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday CLOSED
- Wednesday CLOSED
- Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
None. The Hermitage is a true Nashville original.